Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Watershed Ride

I rode my new Niner Jet 9 at the Frederick Watershed last Sunday for the 1st time. About 15 riders met up. It was a great ride with great terrain that's hard to find in this area. I couldn't stop similing for the rest of the day. I'll be going back very soon.
Here's some pics:





This ride did tell me that I need to switch my hub for better engagement. I'm ordering an Industry 9 or Chris King this week...
Keeping the rubber side down,
Jonathan
Keep up with Family Bike Shop, Crofton daily on Facebook:

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Blogger jp said...

jonathan,

curious to know what hub youre running now.

looking to build new wheels that will go from ss to my soon to be new jet 9

dt 240 v. xtr

havent heard of ind 9? new to this mtb thing

thanks
jk

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am using road race bike and trying another experience. offroad biking looks good to me too. How much did you buy it ?


Kevin
Online Bicycle shop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home