Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Moab and Lodi Farm

Just got back in town from 2 days in Moab, Utah and 1 day in Fruita, CO. Great riding with John(who had just turned 50), Timmy and Trevor. John's wife Debbie sent us all out there for his birthday. That's a great presant.

I leave for 12 Hours of Lodi mountain bike race in about 2 hours. We start racing at midnight and it goes to noon Sunday. Trevor, Bob M and I are doing the single speed class as a team. Patrick is going to be doing the single speed solo class. It should be a lot of fun. Its suposed to rain but hopefully it won't.

When I get back next week I will get some pictures posted from our trip and the race. Wish us luck.

Keeping the rubber side down,
Jonathan

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger gwadzilla said...

great race

it was fun trying to reel you guys in
it would have been more fun had I even came close

I am pleased with my efforts
I gave it my all
had a fantastic weekend
it really is not about winnng

it is about trying to win and the story afterwards

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger gwadzilla said...

wish I had written down the lap times
wanted to crunch the numbers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home