Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Monday Ride

Got out for a midday ride on Monday with Mike K. He was out for about 75 miles but I didn't have that kind of time. I joined him for a loop through Annapolis and up the B&A Trail and ended up with about 45 miles on a beautiful day. I have to admit my legs were pretty trashed when we got back. I think that we rode a little harder than it seemed. The weather was perfect though and it was good to have someone to push me along as we rode.

Tomorrow is July 4th and I will be riding with a bunch of friends at Rosaryville State Park. There is a fantastic 10 mile singletrack loop out there. It is great for riding or hiking. Check it out sometime if you need something fun to do.

Hope everyone has a fun 4th and gets to enjoy the fireworks.

Keeping the rubber side down.
Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home