Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Reminder--



The Saturday morning ride will be leaving the shop at 7.00 am. We're expecting a slightly larger group this week so you don't want to miss out! Jonathan Seibold himself is rumored to be attending (pictured left). Rumor also has it he will be riding the bike pictured but reports are unconfirmed.

Ceya there.

Tom

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM , Blogger gwadzilla said...

I will be scanning velo photos for pictures of Jonathan in his Skin and Bones Skin Suit

I was shocked when I got my camera back from my kids that they had not snapped some shots of the grim reaper on a cross bike

great race out there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home