Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Frozen Trails and Gears

Started off the weekend with an early 6:30am ride at Patapsco State Park with Jim, Trevor, John C., Tom, and Bob. It was nice and cold and the ground was frozen solid. The kind of ride where those with gears on their bikes have them freeze after creek crossings... another nice thing about riding SS (my new 1x4 setup did get a little stiff). We did a nice loop about 10-12 miles long. It was Jim's first trip to Patapsco and he was on his new 29'er SS. A Redline Monocog Flight. Stopped for some coffee on the way home and had enough time to make Sarah some breakfast and play with the kids before heading off to work. Perfect morning.

The shop seems to be picking up for the holidays and we had a good day. We were able to decorate the shop which brings the festive feeling out in everyone. After work, Sarah and I took the kids to CPK for dinner and let them play in the always crazy mall playground.

Sunday we went to breakfast with Santa and got the kids pictures taken. After we got home I think I read about 10 books to Dexter and then feel dead asleep on the couch. I never take naps and I slept all afternoon. I think I got a 4 hour nap in. I must have been tired.

All in all a great weekend.


Keeping the rubber side down,
Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home