Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wet Morning Ride

So Jim and I were the only two who showed for the ride this morning. The roads were a little wet but we both had fenders so we didn't get wet at all. The temp. was just about perfect too and no wind. We rode for about 1.5 hrs. and at one point almost went over to Caribou but decided just to stay in town. Glad Jim made it out. Oh yeah I almost forgot. He also killed a squirrel. The poor thing never had a chance.



I have been riding my fixed gear lately. I didn't spend to much time on it in 2007. Such a blast to ride I think that I will ride it more in '08. Plus I have a fixed mountain bike now so I might as well be all fixed all the time.



Tomorrow we may take Dexter to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. It will be his first movie at the theater. The movie itself is supposed to be pretty good. I hope so. I think that he will have a good time either way and probably be overwhelmed.

Hope everyone has a good weekend heading into the New Year.

Keeping the rubber side down,
Jonathan

Heres some shots from last weekend at Rosaryville.




John


Lee


Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home