Family Bike Shop

The official Family Bike Shop blog that I try to keep up to date with current events, bike shop ride info, and Team Family Bike Shop/DCMTB race results.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rollers

Rode the rollers this morning. I used to ride them a lot more often but since we have been training at the shop I have been using one of these instead. It is a great trainer but what I really want is one of these.

Anyway, I got up early to get my ride in today because I am going to play poker tonight. I was a nice change of pace. Nice to have my workout done early. Really wakes you up and is a good way start to the day.

The 11th annual Stop, Swap and Save bike swap is this Sunday in Westminster. I have a couple of tables and hope to get ride of some stuff. This a great way to spend the day with lots of like minded people and hopefully find some good deals in the process. Stop by and say hi if you go.

Keeping the rubber side down,
Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home